Self-study Turkish Courses: General Knowledge Dem Turkish Center is offering…
Self-study Turkish Courses: Comparison & Superlative
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download “Turkish Courses: Comparison & Superlative Form (A1)” and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study. Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Please remember that Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish courses as:
- Self-study Turkish Courses (1) Download Turkish lessons and study yourself.
- Self-study Turkish Courses (2) Download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and complete A1 (Early beginner) level in 4 months. Visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
- Dem Turkish Center Membership Become a DTC member, download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and take casual Turkish lessons online to revise and practice. Visit DTC Membership for more information.
This Turkish course, “Comparison & Superlative Form” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download the lessons you want to study or download all the lessons to make it a short Turkish course.
Turkish Courses: Comparison & Superlative Form A1
This course includes the following lessons. Each lesson has 5 parts:
- LEARN Learn the lesson taught in this course.
- IMPROVE Improve your Turkish with reading, wiriting and vocabulary practice.
- PRACTICE Practice your Turkish with dialogues and interview questions.
- TEST Test what you have learned.
- EXTRA WORK Learn and improve with extra work (grammar, reading, vocabulary lessons).
Download the lessons and study Turkish yourself.
If you wish to study Turkish yourself + study with a Turkish teacher and complete A1 level in 4 months, visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
The list of this Turkish course is:
- Lesson Comparison & Superlative Learn and practice the form comparison in Turkish.
- Grammar Comparison Learn and practice the comparison & superlative form in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter Comparing Things Practice an easy text with exercises about comparing things.
- Vocabulary Compound Nouns 3 Learn and practice compound nouns in Turkish.
- Dialogue Comparing Cities Practice a dialogue about comparing cities.
IV. TEST & EXTRA WORK
- TEST TURKISH LESSON 9
- Grammar Suffix “- Kİ” Learn and practice the suffix “- Kİ” in Turkish.
- Grammar Either Neither Both Learn and practice the words “Both, Either & Neither”.
- Grammar Word Order Learn and practice the word order (suffixes, adjectives, questions, sentences).
- Reading Turkish Diaries 1: Thursday Practice an easy text about what he is doing on Thursday.
Visit the links below for more Turkish language learning resources for early beginner (A1) level.
- A1 LIST
- A1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- A1 Turkish Language Lessons
- A1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES