Self-study Turkish Courses: General Knowledge Dem Turkish Center is offering…
Self-study Turkish Courses: Basic Verbs & Want A1
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download “Turkish Courses: Basic Verbs & Want (What We Want To Do) A1 and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study. Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Please remember that Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish courses as:
- Self-study Turkish Courses (1) Download Turkish lessons and study yourself.
- Self-study Turkish Courses (2) Download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and complete A1 (Early beginner) level in 4 months. Visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
- Dem Turkish Center Membership Become a DTC member, download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and take casual Turkish lessons online to revise and practice. Visit DTC Membership for more information.
This Turkish course, “Basic Verbs & Want (What We Want To Do)” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download the lessons you want to study or download all the lessons to make it a short Turkish course.
Turkish Courses: Basic Verbs & Want (What We Want To Do) A1
This course includes the following lessons. Each lesson has 5 parts:
- LEARN Learn the lesson taught in this course.
- IMPROVE Improve your Turkish with reading, wiriting and vocabulary practice.
- PRACTICE Practice your Turkish with dialogues and interview questions.
- TEST Test what you have learned.
- EXTRA WORK Learn and improve with extra work (grammar, reading, vocabulary lessons).
Download the lessons and study Turkish yourself.
If you wish to study Turkish yourself + study with a Turkish teacher and complete A1 level in 4 months, visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
The list of this Turkish course is:
- Lesson I Basic Verbs & Commands Learn and practice the basic verbs, commands and the definite object (The) in Turkish.
- Lesson II What We Want Learn and practice what we want in Turkish.
- Lesson III What We Want To Do Learn and practice what we want to do in Turkish.
- Grammar Imperative Form Learn and practice the commands in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter Future Plans Practice and easy text about what I want to do in the future.
- Writing What we want to do Write a letter about what you want to do.
- Vocabulary Compound Nouns 1 Learn and practice compound nouns in Turkish.
- Diaogue Ordering At A Cafe Practice a dialogue about ordering food and drinks at a cafe.
- Questions What We Want / Want To Do Practice questions and answers about what we want to do.
IV. EXTRA WORK
- TEST TURKISH LESSON 5
- Grammar Definite Object (THE) Learn and practice the suffix for “The” in Turkish.
- Grammar Persons (Pronouns) Learn and practice the pronouns (I, My, Me, To Me) in Turkish.
- Reading Basic Turkish Reading: A Good Boy Practice an easy text about a boy.
- Reading Basic Turkish Reading: Pizza Practice an easy text at a restaurant.
Visit the links below for more Turkish language learning resources for early beginner (A1) level.
- A1 LIST
- A1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- A1 Turkish Language Lessons
- A1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES