Self-study Turkish Courses: General Knowledge Dem Turkish Center is offering…
Self-study Turkish Courses: Basic Questions A1
Dem Turkish Center is offering self-study Turkish courses. Download “Turkish Courses: Basic Questions A1 and study Turkish yourself with practical Turkish video lessons for self-study. Study the lessons in this short course in a week or so.
Please remember that Dem Turkish Center offers Turkish courses as:
- Self-study Turkish Courses (1) Download Turkish lessons and study yourself.
- Self-study Turkish Courses (2) Download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and complete A1 (Early beginner) level in 4 months. Visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
- Dem Turkish Center Membership Become a DTC member, download Turkish lessons, get online help while studying and take casual Turkish lessons online to revise and practice. Visit DTC Membership for more information.
This Turkish course, “Basic Questions” is a bunch of lessons you can study yourself as a self-study course. Either download the lessons you want to study or download all the lessons to make it a short Turkish course.
Turkish Courses: Basic Questions A1
This course includes the following lessons. Each lesson has 5 parts:
- LEARN Learn the lesson taught in this course.
- IMPROVE Improve your Turkish with reading, wiriting and vocabulary practice.
- PRACTICE Practice your Turkish with dialogues and interview questions.
- TEST Test what you have learned.
- EXTRA WORK Learn and improve with extra work (grammar, reading, vocabulary lessons).
Download the lessons and study Turkish yourself.
If you wish to study Turkish yourself + study with a Turkish teacher and complete A1 level in 4 months, visit Self-study Turkish Courses 1 A1 for more information.
The list of this Turkish course is:
- Lesson I Basic Questions (WH- questions) Learn and practice the basic questions in Turkish.
- Lesson II Basic Questions II (Yes / No) Learn and practice the basic questions in Turkish.
- Grammar I Basic Nouns Learn and practice the basic nouns in Turkish.
- Grammar II Basic Adjectives Learn and practice the basic adjectives in Turkish.
- Reading: Letter My Possessions Practice an easy text about my possessions.
- Vocabulary Days Learn and practice Turkish days in Turkish.
- Dialogue Calling a taxi Practice a dialogue about calling a taxi.
- Questions Family Practice interview questions and answers about family.
IV. TEST & EXTRA WORK
- TEST TURKISH LESSON 3
- Grammar Verb To Be II (Questions & Negative) Learn and practice the verb to be in Turkish.
Visit the links below for more Turkish language learning resources for early beginner (A1) level.
- A1 LIST
- A1 TURKISH LANGUAGE COURSE 1
- A1 Turkish Language Lessons
- A1 Turkish Grammar Lessons
- A1 Turkish Reading Lessons & Books
- A1 Turkish Speaking Practice Lessons
- A1 Turkish Writing (Letter / Text Correction) Lessons
- A1 Turkish Vocabulary Lessons
- A1 DISCOUNT BUNDLES