The Language Center of the Istanbul University (Dil Merkezi) is offering Turkish courses for foreigners in Istanbul.
Turkish courses in Istanbul University are planned as three course terms and begins and ends according to the annual academic calendar. The course registration starts one month before the course date.
Turkish courses are communicative based & learner-centered and designed according to the levels specified in the Common European Framwork of Languages: A1-A2 (Basic Level), B1-B2 (Intermediate) and C1-C2 (Advanced Level)
Our Turkish language teachers are experienced language teachers with academic career specialized in teaching languages.
Beside Turkish language classes, we are also offering cultural trips and activities to help the students get to know the culture of the language and intercultural communication skills.
Visit Istanbul University, Language Center for further information and application.
Learn Turkish with
- Turkish language learning books for self-study »
- Self-study Turkish lessons for beginners – with audios & answer keys »
- Self-study Turkish lessons for pre-intermediate learners – with audios & answer keys »
- Self-study Turkish lessons for intermediate learners – with audios & answer keys »
- Self-study Turkish grammar worksheets – with audios & answer keys »
- Self-study Turkish reading worksheets – with audios & exercises »
- Self-study Turkish speaking worksheets (questions & answers) – with audios »
- Turkish language courses & classes online via Skype »
Learn Turkish in Fethiye, Marmaris, Bodrum, Kaş, Kalkan, Dalyan, Didim with self-study Turkish course! »
Plan your trip to Turkish Riviera! Book your flight, hotel & tours in Bodrum, Marmaris, Fethiye, Kaş, Kalkan, Dalyan, Didim »