Learn and practice Turkish with Turkish easy reading books (with or without audios) and improve your Turkish reading skill!
Download What Is 2, a collection of simplified, informative texts about hippopotamus, orange, date tree, grasshoppers, sumo wrestling, Thai boxing, gorillas, Tasaday people, Mauri people and Polinesians. What Is 2 is ideal for beginner Turkish language learners who need to read easy Turkish texts and improve their reading skill as well as learn Turkish words and phrases while reading and studying.
Download What Is 2 as a printable book (pdf with covers without audios) or an easy reading book with audios (pdf & mp3)!
How to use the book
Use What Is 2 for self-study, study with a Turkish language teacher and part of a beginner Turkish course as a supplementary material.
- Download 1 Beginner, pdf, 80 pages, word list, without audios.
- Download 2 Beginner, pdf, 80 pages, word list, with audios
Preview before downloading What Is 2
DOWNLOAD 1: Download What Is What 2 (pdf book WITHOUT AUDIOS)
Download What Is 2 as a printable book (pdf with covers) with exercises – WITHOUT AUDIOS.
DOWNLOAD 2: Download What Is What 2 (pdf book WITH AUDIOS)
Download What Is 2 as a printable book (pdf with covers) with exercises – WITH AUDIOS.
Ali Akpinar is a Turkish language teacher offering Turkish language learning books & lessons for self-study and Turkish courses & classes online via Skype. Contact Ali Akpinar if you need questions about this Turkish language material, need help with this material or have problems with your download.
- Contact him by email at email@example.com
- Contact him by Facebook at Ali Akpinar on Facebook
- Contact him by Skype at dem.turkish.center
Turkish Language Materials – Offers
- Download beginner Turkish easy reading books – 25 % OFF! »
- Download beginner Turkish audiobooks (with easy reading books) – 25 % OFF! »
More Turkish Language Resources
- Download Turkish language learning books »
- Download self-study Turkish lessons – with audios »
- Take Turkish courses & classes online via Skype »
Are you on Facebook?
Follow Dem Turkish Center for Turkish language information, free lessons, words and phrases and news and updates about Dem Turkish Center books and lessons!