Learn and practice Turkish with Turkish easy reading books (with or without audios) and improve your Turkish reading skill!
Download Anatolian Folk Tales 1, simplified folk tales from Greek, Gypsy, Arab, Kurdish, Assyrian and Jewish culture in Anatolia, Asian side of Turkey. Anatolian Folk Tales 1 is ideal for late beginner Turkish language learners who completed or are about to complete the beginner level and need to read easy Turkish texts and improve their reading skill as well as learn Turkish words and phrases while reading and studying.
Download Anatolian Folk 1 as a printable book (pdf with covers without audios) or an easy reading book with audios (pdf & mp3)!
How to use the book
Use Anatolian Folk 1 for self-study, study with a Turkish language teacher and part of a beginner Turkish course as a supplementary material.
- Download 1 Beginner, pdf, 120 pages, word list, without audios.
- Download 2 Beginner, pdf, 120 pages, word list, with audios
Preview before downloading Anatolian Folk Tales 1
DOWNLOAD 1: Download Anatolian Folk 1 (pdf book without audios) from DemTurkishBookstore.com!
DOWNLOAD 2: Download Anatolian Folk 1 (pdf book with audios) from DemTurkishBookstore.com!
Download printable book (pdf) with audios (mp3).
Listen to a sample chapter (Gypsy Tale):
Ali Akpinar is a Turkish language teacher offering Turkish language learning books & lessons for self-study and Turkish courses & classes online via Skype. Contact Ali Akpinar if you need questions about this Turkish language material, need help with this material or have problems with your download.
- Contact him by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact him by Facebook at Ali Akpinar on Facebook
- Contact him by Skype at dem.turkish.center
Turkish Language Materials – Offers
- Download Turkish easy reading books with exercises – 25 % OFF! »
- Download Turkish language audiobooks (with easy reading books) – 25 % OFF! »
More Turkish Language Resources
- Download Turkish language learning books »
- Download self-study Turkish lessons – with audios »
- Take Turkish courses & classes online via Skype »
Are you on Facebook?
Follow Dem Turkish Center for Turkish language information, free lessons, words and phrases and news and updates about Dem Turkish Center books and lessons!