Turkish Reading Books: Anatolian Myths 1 / Troy (Beginners)
Improve your Turkish reading skill with Turkish easy readers.
Download Anatolian Myths 1 / Story Of Troy, a Turkish easy reading book with exercises for beginner Turkish language learners and improve your Turkish reading skill and learn new Turkish words and phrases while reading!
Book Info pdf, 82 pages, word list & answer key included
Product Types pdf ebook & mp3 audiobook
Details See below
Story of Troy is the simplified version of the worldwide famous story of Troy for beginner Turkish language learners who want to read easy Turkish texts and improve their reading skill as well as learn new Turkish words and phrases while reading / studying.
How to use the book
Use Anatolian Myths 1 / Troy for self-study, study with a Turkish language teacher and part of a beginner Turkish course as a supplementary material.
A sample chapter from Anatolian Myths 1 / Troy
1. Learn and match the words before reading.
2. Fill in the blanks with the words above.
3. Read the chapter 1 and do the comprehension exercises.
3200 yıl önce Troya adlı bir kent vardı. Troyalılar barışsever, ama aynı zamanda cesur insanlardı. Troya kralı Priamos ve kraliçesi Hekabe’ydi. O zamanlar Troyalılar barış içinde yaşıyordu.
Bir gün Hekabe bir bir rüya gördü. Onun rüyasında karnı yanıyordu. Ayrıca Troya’nın üzerinde dumanlar vardı… Hekabe önce rüyayı Priamos’a anlattı. Sonra bir kahin buldu ve ona da anlattı. Kahin onu dinledi ve şöyle dedi: “Kraliçem, siz hamilesiniz. Yakında anne olacaksınız, ama çok büyük bir sorun var. Bu bebek Troya’ya büyük acılar getirecek!”
Gün geldi ve bebek doğdu. Kral Priamos bir adam çağırdı ve “Bebeği al, götür ve onu öldür,” dedi. Adam bebeği alıp götürdü, ama bebeği öldürmek istemediği için onu İda Dağı’nda bıraktı ve Troya’ya geri döndü. Sonra bu bebeği çobanlar buldu. İda Dağı’ndaki bu bebek Paris’ti…
4. Read chapter 1 in English.
3200 years ago, there was a city called Troy. Trojans were peaceful but brave people. Trojan King was Priamos and Queen was Hekabe. Those days Trojans lived in peace.
One day Queen Hekabe had a dream. Her stomach was burning and there was smoke over Troy in her dream. First she told Priamos about the dream. Then he found a priest and told him too. The priest listened to her and said: “My queen, you are pregnant. You will soon be a mother, but there is a big problem. This baby will bring Troy such great pain … “
The day came and the baby was born. King Priamos called a man and said to him “Get the baby, take him away and kill him”. The man took the baby, but left him on Mount Ida and returned Troy because he didn’t want to kill the baby. Then the shepherds found the baby. This baby on Mount Ida was Paris…
5. True or false? Correct if necessary.
6. Answer the questions.
7. Match the words.
8. Put the sentences in order.
9. Fill in the blanks with missing (grammatical) words.
10.Read the text again and write a short summary with your own words.
How to download the book (pdf)
- Download Anatolian Myths 1 / Troy from Bamazoo.com »
- Download more Turkish language learning books from Bamazoo.com »
More beginner Turkish language learning books
- Beginner Turkish lessons for self-study »
- Beginner Turkish Grammar Workbook »
- Beginner Turkish Vocabulary Developer »
- Beginner Turkish Interview (Questions) »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Turkish Penfriend 1 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Turkish Fairy Tales 1 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Turkish Fairy Tales 2 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Turkish Penfriend 2 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Turkish Penfriend 3 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Turkish Biographies 1 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Strange News 1 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Anatolian Myths 1 / Troy »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Anatolian Folk Tales 1 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: What Is 1 »
- Download Turkish easy reading books beginners (10 books) – 30 % OFF »
- Teach yourself Turkish! Download Turkish language learning books (13 books) for self-study – 30 % OFF »
- Intermediate Turkish language learning books »
- Advanced Turkish language learning books »
Turkish Classes & Courses
Find out more about the Turkish classes & courses we are offering: