Turkish Learning Books: Turkish Grammar Workbook 1 (Beginners)
Turkish grammar practice workbooks for beginners.
Download, learn and practice Turkish grammar with exercises for self-study, study with your Turkish teacher or even with a Turkish speaking friend or family member.
Book Info pdf, 150 pages, answer key included
Details See below
Turkish Grammar Worksbook 1 for beginners isn’t a grammar book with lots of explanations although there are enough explanations to understand the grammar points and lots of exercises to practice the grammar points.
Types of Exercises
The types of exercises are filling in the blanks, making sentences, rewriting the words to make a sentence etc.
How to use the book
Learners can use the book for self-study, as a workbook to their Turkish course book or even a reference book to Turkish easy readers. Answer keys are included in the books.
Lessons in Turkish Grammar Workbook 1
The grammar points in Turkish Grammar Workbooks 1 (Beginners) is:
Nouns & Plural Nouns, Adjectives & Demonstrative Adjectives, Compound Nouns, There is & Quantity, Personal Pronouns & Possessive Adjectives, Verb To Have, Basic Questions, Verb To Be (Affirmative), Verb To Be (Question & Negative), Basic Verb Forms: Commands, Turkish Cases: Definite Object (The), Turkish Cases: Directional Suffix (To), Turkish Cases: Locational Suffix (At & In), Turkish Cases: Ablative Suffix (From), Comparison & Superlative, The Present Tense (Affirmative), The Present Tense (Question & Negative), Past Verb To Be (Affirmative), Past Verb To Be (Question & Negative), The Past Continuous Tense (Affirmative), The Past Continuous Tense (Question & Negative), The Past Tense (Affirmative), The Past Tense (Question & Negative), The Future Tense (Affirmative), The Future Tense (Question & Negative), The Aorist Tense (Affirmative), The Aorist Tense (Question & Negative), Possessive Suffix, Possessive Adjectives & Suffixes (Noun Cases), Time Expressions, Adverbs in Turkish, Ability (Can), Be Able To, Reporting Statements, – Kİ Suffix, Turkish Cases & – N Suffix, Verbals, Volunteer Actions (Let me & Let’s), Obligation (Have To), Suggestions (Should & Must), Necessity & Duty (Need To), If Clause, Adjective Clause, Subject Clauses, Because, When
How to download
Use Turkish Grammar Workbook 1 for self-study, study with a Turkish language teacher and part of a beginner Turkish course as a supplementary material.
- Download Turkish Grammar Workbooks 1 from Bamazoo.com »
- Download Turkish language learning books from Bamazoo.com »
- Download this book and Turkish Vocabulary Developer together – 25 % OFF! »
- Download beginner Turkish easy reading books – 10 books with exercises, 30 % OFF! »
- Teach yourself Turkish! Download beginner Turkish language books for self-study (including this book) – 13 books, 30 % OFF! »
Turkish Grammar Lessons Online
Beside Turkish grammar practice books, we are also offering Turkish grammar lessons online via Skype. Visit Turkish Grammar Lessons page for details and contact us by email for your online Turkish grammar lessons.
More beginner Turkish language learning books
- Beginner Turkish lessons for self-study »
- Beginner Turkish Grammar Workbook »
- Beginner Turkish Vocabulary Developer »
- Beginner Turkish Interview (Questions) »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Turkish Penfriend 1 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Turkish Fairy Tales 1 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Turkish fairy Tales 2 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Turkish Penfriend 2 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Turkish Penfriend 3 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Turkish Biographies 1 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Strange News 1 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Anatolian Myths 1 / Troy »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: Anatolian Folk Tales 1 »
- Beginner Turkish Readers: What Is 1 »
- Download Turkish easy reading books beginners (10 books) – 30 % OFF »
- Teach yourself Turkish! Download Turkish language learning books (13 books) for self-study – 30 % OFF »
- Intermediate Turkish language learning books »
- Advanced Turkish language learning books »
Turkish Classes & Courses
Find out more about the Turkish classes & courses we are offering: