Things to do in Kusadasi. Kusadasi located in Aydin city in the Agean region of Turkey is one of the top places to see for an unforgetable vacation in Turkey. Kusadasi has a lot to offer its visitors in and around this magnificent Agean town.
Check out these top things to do in Kusadasi and use the Kusadasi map to find the best hotels in Kusadasi:
- Explore the Pigeon Island and visit the museum.
- Spend the day at Kusadasi beaches, Ladies Beach, Long Beach, Silver Sands Beach or Love Beach.
- Take a boat trip around the bays near Kusadasi.
- Go on an enjoyable jeep safari and explore the surrounding areas of Kusadasi.
- Go on an enjoyable horse safari and swim with the horses.
- Go on an enjoyable quad safari.
- Visit the national park for crystal clear beaches.
- Take a dip in the cave of Zeus.
- Discover the ancient Greek city Aphrodisias.
- Spend the day at Adaland and Aqua Fantasy.
- Visit a hamam and have Turkish bath.
- Visit Kirazli Village, Cherry Village.
- Climb to the top of Ataturk Hill for a spectacular view over Kusadasi.
- Sit at the Kusadasi port watching the cruise ships.
- Have a local meal at a restaurant and taste delicious Agean meals.
- Go to the Degirmen restaurant.
- Visit the local market in Selcuk on Saturday morning.
Are you learning Turkish language?
- Download Turkish language learning books for self-study – with/without audios! »
- Download self-study Turkish lessons – with audios & answer keys! »
- Download Turkish language worksheets for self-study – with audios! »
- Take Turkish language courses & classes online via Skype! »