Fethiye, “the most beautiful coastline of the world” according to a public survey by Bild in 2006, is a district of Muğla city in the Agean Region and one of the top places to visit in Turkey during the summer. Top things to do in Fethiye are:
- Saklikent canyon walk through the water
- A visit to Kayakoy, an old, isolated Greek village
- A visit to Pinara Antique city
- An enjoyable Butterfly Valley trip
- A trip to the ancient city of Telmessos
- Sun and swim on the famous Ölüdeniz beach
- Enjoying the stunning Kabak Cove
- Visiting the Fethiye Museum… and many more!
You can also do paragliding off the Babadag to the Oludeniz beach, scuba-diving along the shores and islands along the Fethiye coasts, hiking tours organized daily or weekly, Jeep Safari and horse-riding tours.
Enjoy your Fethiye vacation!
Are you learning Turkish?
- Download Turkish language learning books for self-study »
- Download self-study Turkish lessons – with audios & answer keys »
- Download Turkish worksheets for self-study – with audios & answers »
- Take Turkish language courses & classes online via Skype »
And don’t forget to follow our Facebook Page for Turkish language information, free lessons, words and phrases and news and updates about Dem Turkish Center books and lessons!