Fethiye, “the most beautiful coastline of the world” according to a public survey by Bild in 2006, is a district of Muğla city in the Agean Region and one of the top places to visit in Turkey during the summer. Top things to do in Fethiye are:
- Saklikent canyon walk through the water
- A visit to Kayakoy, an old, isolated Greek village
- A visit to Pinara Antique city
- An enjoyable Butterfly Valley trip
- A trip to the ancient city of Telmessos
- Sun and swim on the famous Ölüdeniz beach
- Enjoying the stunning Kabak Cove
- Visiting the Fethiye Museum… and many more!
You can also do paragliding off the Babadag to the Oludeniz beach, scuba-diving along the shores and islands along the Fethiye coasts, hiking tours organized daily or weekly, Jeep Safari and horse-riding tours.
Enjoy your Fethiye vacation!