One of the best ways of improving your Turkish language is to practice the language through reading. Reading is not only useful for your reading skill, but also useful for grammar practice and learning new Turkish words and phrases.
If you would like to improve your Turkish thorugh reading practice, we are offering:
- Turkish easy reading books (with / without audios)
- Turkish reading & conversation classes online via Skype
We are offering graded Turkish easy reading books with exercises (digital products with / without audios), ideal for Turkish language learners who need to read easy Turkish texts and improve their reading skill as well as learn new words and phrases while reading.
Turkish easy reading books includes books like Turkish penfriends, Turkish fairy tales, Turkish biographies, strange news, Anatolian Myths, Anatolian myths, what is what (informative texts), funny stories, Turkish short stories, interview questions (questions & answers), Istanbul guides, Turkish culture, Turkish Riviera etc.
Turkish easy reading books includes vocabulary exercises before the text to learn the new words and expressions in the text and comprehensive exercise after the text to understand the text better before reading one more time.
Turkish easy reading books can be used for self-study, study with a Turkish teacher or part of a Turkish course as supplementary materials.
Visit Dem Turkish Center Bookstore and download Turkish easy reading books instantly.
Taking a reading & conversation class online is not only good for reading and conversation, but also vocabulary, listening, pronunciation and writing. Here is how our reading practice classes work:
- The instructor gives the unknown / new vocabulary (Learn new vocabulary).
- The instructor read the text (Improve your listening skill and get familiar with the pronunciation).
- The student read the text aloud and the instructor corrects his pronunciation mistakes (Improve your reading skill and practice the pronunciation).
- The instructor and the student do the comprehension exercise together (Improve your speaking skill).
- The student writes the text with his own words and the instructor corrects it in class or outside the class (Improve your writing skill).
Did you know that you buy our courses & classes 50 % OFF if you are a DTC.COM member?