Turkey travel guides. Sea turtle hospital in Dalyan, Turkey. Video by: Two Get Outside Are…
Turkey travel guides. Patara Beach & Ancient City, Antalya.
The Patara Beach, 18 kilometres long and 200-300 meters wide sometimes, has soft and sand shallow and is one of the places that sea turtles lay their eggs.
Patara was the capital of Lycia, an Anatolian region that is now famous for establishing the world’s first known democratic federation. The Federalist Papers refer to the Lycian League twice and ultimately, the ideology that is associated with this beach was used by the Founding Fathers in the framing of the U.S. Constitution.
Plan your trip to Antalya, Turkey
- Book your flight to Antalya with JetRadar.com »
- Book your Antalya hotel from HotelsCombined.com »
- Book your Antalya hotel from HotelLook.com »
- Book your Antalya tours from Viator.com »
- Book your Antalya tours from GetYourguide.com »
- Book your yoga retreat in Antalya from BookYogaRetreats.com»
- Book your culinary Vacation in Antalya from BookCulinaryVacations.com »
Are you learning Turkish language?