Marmaris travel guide. Plan your trip to Marmaris, one of the largest and popular holiday resort city located in the south-west of Turkey. Best places to see in Turkey. Check out cheap flights to Marmaris, best hotels in Marmaris and Marmaris tours and activities.
Marmaris is a fun, cosmopolitan resort city with quality hotels, apartments and holiday villages, long coastline, outstanding landscape of pine-covered hills, isolated bays and inlets, blue voyage routes, wonderful beaches, ancient cities, marinas and numerous attractions.
Marmaris Travel Guide
Plan your trip to Marmaris
Plan your Marmaris travel in 3 steps: First book the cheapest flight to Dalaman, then book the best Marmaris hotel and finally choose Marmaris tours, tickets and activities for an amazing Marmaris travel in the Turkish Riviera.
1. Book your flight to Dalaman!
Search flights to Dalaman, get the cheapest flight deals to Dalaman, book your flight to Dalaman online!
2. Book your Marmaris hotel!
Hotelscombined.com is a leading online hotel price comparison website searching hotels from all major travel websites if you are looking for the best Marmaris hotel deals.
Book your Marmaris holiday villa rentals!
Marmaris Airport Transfers
Take the worry out of your arrival or departure at the airport and save money on the fastest transfers to the center of Marmaris.
Get your Marmaris tour guide!
Book your Marmaris tour, tickets for top attractions in & around Marmaris! GetYourGuide.com offers the best Marmaris tours, the lowest prices, fast & easy booking.
Handpicked Marmaris Tours & Activities
- 1-day jeep safari in Marmaris »
- Cleopatra island boat trip from Marmaris »
- Buggy safari in Marmaris »
- Horse safari in Marmaris »
- Marmaris – Fethiye – Marmaris blue voyage cruise »
- Diving in Marmaris »
- Talk of the town cabaret show tickets »
- Rhodes day trip from Marmars by catamaran »
- Daily Pamukkale tour from Marmaris »
- Marmaris half-day sea kayak »
- Ephesus and Pamukkale overnight from Marmaris »
- Marmaris full-day all inclusive boat trip »
- Complete tour of Rhodes from Marmaris »