Turkish Language Lessons, Books & Courses For A2 Level Dem…
Learn Turkish yourself & study with your Turkish language teacher!
Learn Turkish yourself and with your Turkish teacher who provides you Turkish materials, is available online and gets connected to revise and practice what you have learned!
Self-study Turkish Course is an intensive Turkish language learning program offered by your Turkish language teacher who designs your self-study Turkish course, provides Turkish language lessons & books, connects with you online once a week to revise and practice and is available online when you need!
Self-study Turkish course provides motivated Turkish language learners with the knowledge, guidance and support to make learning Turkish a permanent part of their life.
FAQ & DETAILS
- What does the teacher do?
- How does the self-study Turkish course work?
- What’s the level of the self-study Turkish course?
- What’s the duration of the self-study Turkish course?
- What are the lessons in the self-study Turkish course?
- What’s the structure of each lessons?
- What are the materials used in the self-study Turkish course?
- How many online lessons via Skype?
- What’s the price of self-study Turkish course?
- Can I try a sample lesson?
1. What does your Turkish teacher do?
Unlike scheduled classes, your Turkish teacher designs your Turkish course and is available to help you online and offline, whenever you need him to help you with your Turkish study.
Your Turkish teacher is someone who;
- Designs your Turkish language course.
- Gives you self-study Turkish lessons and monitor what you are learning.
- Available online and offline for your questions & explanations.
- Connects with you online to revise and practice what you have learned.
- Helps you stay encouraged, motivated and excited about learning Turkish!
2. How does the self-study Turkish course work?
- The teacher sends short lessons to the student (every day or every 2 days).
- The student study the lessons himself / herself.
- The teacher helps the student by email or Facebook if he / she needs help with the lessons.
- The teacher and student connects online via Skype once a week to revise and practice what he / she studied.
The idea of the self-study Turkish course is to help you learn Turkish language yourself with the support of your Turkish language teacher.
Your Turkish language teacher is available online 7/24 via;
- email Send him/her emails when you need help with Turkish in general or the worksheets you are studying.
- Private Facebook Group You Turkish language teacher opens a private FB group for you to say hello to you, ask you questions, answer your questions, explain things when you have a problem with Turkish or your Turkish materials etc.
Because almost everyone is on Facebook these days and it is a good way to be in contact with your Turkish language teacher any time you need.
3. What’s the level of the self-study Turkish course?
Self-study Turkish course is designed for beginner and pre-intermdiate Turkish language learners (Intermediate self-study Turkish lessons are coming soon) who would like to study Turkish with a professionally designed course program and a Turkish language teacher.
4. What’s the duration of the self-study Turkish course?
Self-study Turkish course for beginners has 24 lessons. You can study 4 lessons a month and complete the beginner level in 6 months.
5. What are the lessons in the SS Turkish course?
Visit Self-study Turkish Lessons For Beginners and Self-study Turkish Lessons For Pre-intermediate Learners for the lists of self-study Turkish lessons. We are adding new lessons every week.
6. What is the structure of each lessons?
In each lesson, you will do the following worksheets:
- Vocabulary worksheets Learn the words in the lesson and extra words and phrases to build up your vocabulary.
- Communicative lessons Study communicative lessons. You will practice these lessons with your Turkish teacher online.
- Grammar worksheets Learn and practice the grammar points in the lessons.
- Letters Study the letters at the end of each lesson for reading practice as well as learning new words. These letters are also used for writing practice because you write a similar letter and send it to your teacher for correction.
- Everyday Turkish Learn everyday Turkish words, phrases and dialogues.
- Interview questions Asking questions is very important when learning a foreign language. Ask these interview questions to Turkish speaking friends and your Turkish teacher when you connect for practice.
- Extra worksheets & materials You will also receive easy reading worksheets (with exercises) and relevant worksheets for extra work.
Did you know the lessons have audio (mp3) files so you can also improve your listening skill while studying Turkish yourself!
7. What are the materials used in the self-study Turkish course?
We are using Turkish worksheets (vocabulary, communicative lessons, grammar worksheets, easy reading & writing letters and list of questions) in our lessons. Beside the worksheets, you will receive easy reading worksheets (with vocabulary and comprehension exercises and audios) and other relevant materials.
By taking SSTC, you will start learning Turkish and improve your Turkish with skill works:
- Reading You will study the letters in each lessons and study the easy readers including Turkish fairy tales, biographies, news, myths, funny stories, folk tales etc.
- Writing You will study the letters in each lessons, write a similar letter and send it to your Turkish teacher for correction.
- Listening You will connect with your teacher online once a week to revise and practice what you have learned. Plus you will receive easy reading worksheets with audios.
- Speaking You will connect with your Turkish teacher online via Skype to practice what you have learned.
8. How many online lessons via Skype?
You will connect with your Turkish teacher online via Skype 4 times a month to revise and practice what you have learned. Your Turkish teacher will also be available by email (or Facebook if you on Facebook) if you have questions or need help and further explanations.
9. What’s the price of Self-study Turkish Course?
The course lasts 6 months (4 self-study lessons a month & 1 hour online lessons a week to revise and practice with the teacher) and the total price of the course is 1800 TL.
The learner pays 300 TL a month (5 hours x 60 TL = 300 TL / 4 hours for online lessons + 1 hour for online availabilty) including:
- Turkish language learning materials
- Online availability via email and/or Facebook
- 4 hours online lessons (a month) via Skype for revision and practice
10. Can I try a sample lesson?
Sure. Contact us using the form on this page or by email at email@example.com to discuss the details, take a short basic Turkish lesson and try lesson 1 for a week.
Contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to discuss the details, take a short basic Turkish lesson and start learning Turkish yourself with your Turkish language teacher in the right way!