There are two international airports in Istanbul. Istanbul Ataturk Airport (IST) is located on the European side of Istanbul and used by all major international air companies. Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport (SAW) is located on the Asian side and works as a sub terminal.
Istanbul Ataturk Airport, European Side
Istanbul Atatürk airport is located 24 kilometers west of central Istanbul. It has been given a category II classifcation by the International Aviation Association. The airport has both international and domestic terminals, all housing restaurants, cafe-bars, duty free shopping, car rentals and many more services. Atatürk Airport has a multistory carpark which has a capacity of around 7000 vehicles. There is availiable transportation between the airport and the city, which is provided by Havatas Company.
Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport, Asian Side
Named after the first female combat pilot of the Turkish Republic, Sabiha Gökçen Airport is located in Pendik-Kurtköy on the Anatolian (Asian) side of Istanbul, 40 kilometers from the Istanbul city center, with easy access to main highways and the industrial areas of the city. Like Atatürk Airport it has international and domestic terminals with cafes, restaurants, shopping, and car rental. Havas provides regular bus and ground services for Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
Istanbul Airport Transfers
- Sabiha Gokcen Airport Private Transfers to Istanbul
- Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Hotels Private Transfer
- Istanbul Ataturk Airport Transfer By Luxury Car
- Istanbul Airports To City Hotels 1 Way Private Transfer
- Private Transfer: Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Central Istanbul
- Private Transfer from Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Hotels
- Ataturk Airport to Istanbul Hotel Private Transfers
- Private Transfer from Airport to Istanbul/Ataturk/Port
- Sabiha Gökçen Airport-Istanbul Transfer by Luxury Car
- Istanbul Private 1-Way Transfer to Ataturk Airport