Turkish Language Holidays in Fethiye, Turkey
Would you like to study Turkish in Turkey with an experienced Turkish language teacher while having a great vacation in Fethiye by the Mediterranean coasts of Turkey? If yes, here is how it works:
1. Visit Fethiye in Turkey, one of the top travel destinations in the Turkish Riviera located by the Mediterranean Coasts!
2. Study Turkish with Ali Akpinar on your vacation, a Turkish language teacher offering Turkish courses in Fethiye!
3. Have a great vacation in Fethiye and enjoy social times in a Turkish speaking town while studying Turkish!
Merhaba! I am Ali Akpinar, a qualified & experienced Turkish language teacher offering Turkish language holiday courses in Fethiye, Turkey. Please read the information about my Turkish language holiday courses in Fethiye below and contact me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by my Facebook profile. Read more about me below
Turkish Holiday Courses in Fethiye
1. Self-study Turkish Course For Beginners & Pre-intermediate Learners
Self-study Turkish courses are ideal for total beginners or beginners who started learning themselves but need to study with a Turkish language teacher. Here is how it works:
- Start learning Turkish with self-study Turkish lessons (with audios & answer keys) through vocabulary & grammar worksheets, communicative lessons, everyday Turkish & interview questions and Turkish easy reading worksheets with exercies.
- Come to Fethiye, stay at a furnished flat or a hotel and revise & practice what you have learned with your Turkish language teacher and enjoy the activities and social life in Fethiye.
Start learning Turkish before your Turkish language holiday and revise & practice with your Turkish teacher on your holiday.
2. Intensive Turkish Courses
Intensive Turkish courses are ideal if you want to learn & practice Turkish in the shortest time possible. Take 3 classes in the morning and enjoy the rest of the day in Fethiye by practising what you have learned in the morning.
3. Turkish Support Courses
Turkish support courses are ideal if you are already taking a Turkish language course or studying Turkish language learning books and need revision and more practice with a Turkish language teacher.
4. Turkish Speaking Classes
Turkish speaking classes are ideal for Turkish language learners who want to improve their Turkish speaking skill through coffee talk, interview questions and most popular conversation topics and practice more their Turkish while enjoying their Turkish language holiday in Fethiye.
5. Turkish Grammar & Conversation Classes
Turkish grammar & conversation classes are ideal for Turkish language learners who want to study Turkish grammar and practice with his/her Turkish teacher while studying and enjoying their holiday in Fethiye.
6. Turkish Language Weekend
Are you an expat living and working in Istanbul, Izmir, Ankara or Antalya? Turkish weekend is ideal for expats living and working in Turkey who wants to have a weekend away and study Turkish. Fethiye is 1 hour away by plane from Istanbul, Ankara & Izmir.
7. Turkish Language & Cultural Orientation
Turkish language & cultural orientation is ideal for new expats who will live and work in Turkey and need to start learning Turkish and getting to know the culture before work.
8. Tailored Courses
Tailored courses adapted to your needs.
Plan your Turkish language holiday course in Fethiye!
Simply answer the questions below and email me to start planing your Turkish language holiday in Fethiye:
- Have you studied Turkish before? If you have, can you tell me a little about your Turkish language background to have an idea?
- What course do you want to take?
- How many days / weeks do you want to stay?
- How many classes a day do you want to take?
- When do you want to come to Fethiye? Fethiye is not only a summer resort, it is also a nice destination to visit all year, autumn, winter and spring, because it is located by the Mediterranean Sea and the weather is always mild in Fethiye. So you can also plan your Turkish language holiday during the year when you have time.
- Where do you want to stay? I am not offering accommodation. You can check out Fethiye Travel Planner page for flights, hotels and tours or I can recommend you a few hotels to stay.
About Ali Akpinar, Turkish Language Teacher
I am Ali Akpınar, a qualified and experienced Turkish language teacher. Thank you very much for your interets in my Turkish language courses in Fethiye. Let me tell you about me a bit.
I graduated from the English Teaching Department (the Marmara University in Istanbul) in 1998 and worked at various language schools in Istanbul as a non-native English language teacher and Turkish language teacher until 2004 when I started Dem Turkish Center, a Turkish language learning resource website offering Turkish language learning materials and online Turkish lessons.
Since then, I have been creating Turkish language learning books for self-study, Turkish Lessons For Self-study – with audios & answer keys and offering Turkish language lessons online via Skype and face to face in Istanbul & Fethiye.
I am originally from Istanbul. I have been living in Fethiye for 3 years.
Contact me by email at email@example.com or by Facebook at Ali Akpinar on Facebook if you are interested and would like to meet me in person for a coffee to get to know each other and/or if you have further questions.
Ali Akpinar is a Turkish language teacher offering Turkish language learning books and lessons for self-study, online Turkish lessons via Skype and Turkish lessons in Fethiye, Turkey.
Do you have any questions?
Contact Ali Akpinar by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact him by Facebook
Contact him by Skype at dem.turkish.center
Fethiye is a tourist town with an international atmosphere located in the south-west of Turkey by the Mediterrranean Sea. The town has a population of 150.000 but the population increases during the high season, from April to October.
Fethiye is constantly modernising and progressing. Recent years have seen a vast increase in tourism as it homes many popular resorts like Çalış, Hisarönü, Ovacık, Ölüdeniz and Kabak.
Fethiye provides a nice contrast to the nearby resorts and its traditional feel. The Old Town is a delightful maze of little alleys in the town center near the harbour. It’s a great place to explore packed with shops, restaurants, bars and boutiqes.