Turkey travel guides. Sea turtle hospital in Dalyan, Turkey. Video by: Two Get Outside Are…
Fethiye travel guides. Butterfly Valley, Kelebekler Vadisi, Fethiye, Mula. Video by Aerial Channel
Deep, steep and accessible only by boat or via the Lycian Way walking trail. The Valley has only been visited in the last twenty or so years before that it was reletively untouched and unknown. Luckily due to the valley being inaccessable it has kept intact and pure. 86,000sqm Butterfly Valley is home to roughly 100 species of butterflies, creating a protected oasis where time seems to stand still.
You can reach to the Butterfly Valley by boats from Oludeniz.
Where is the BUtterfly Valley in Fethiye?
Plan your trip to Fethiye, Turkey
- Book your flight to Fethiye with JetRadar.com »
- Book your Fethiye hotel from HotelsCombined.com »
- Book your Fethiye hotel from HotelLook.com »
- Book your Fethiye tours from Viator.com »
- Book your Fethiye tours from GetYourguide.com »
- Book your yoga retreat in Fethiye from BookYogaRetreats.com»
- Book your culinary Vacation in Fethiye from BookCulinaryVacations.com »
Are you learning Turkish language?