Turkey travel guides. Sea turtle hospital in Dalyan, Turkey. Video by: Two Get Outside Are…
Wonders of Turkey: Aspendos Theatre, Antalya.
Aspendos is one of the best preserved ancient theatres build in 155 AD during the reign of the Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius. Because the theatre was always repaired and maintained, it has been able to survive to this day and it hosts festivals and concerts with a capacity of 15-20.000 spectators today.
Aspendos International Opera and Ballet Festival
The Aspendos International Opera and Ballet Festival organized since 1994 with international participation by opera and ballet companies from several different countries will be held from September 5 to 28, 2015 in the two thousand year old ancient Roman Theatre of Aspendos, near Antalya, Turkey.
- Type of festival Music, dance
- Location Aspendos Theatre, Serik, Antalya, Turkey
- Festival information www.aspendosfestival.gov.tr
- Phone (90) 242-324-11-83
- Phone (90) 242-735-73-37, or (90) 312-324-22-10
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Enjoy your Aspendos trip and the performances presented at the Aspendos Interneational Opera & Ballet Festival!